Louder Now On Instagram

Sunday 3 July 2016

5 REASONS WE'RE EXCITED FOR 2000 TREES - #3

Now that we have officially landed at the site of 2000 Trees Festival 2016 it is safe to say that were 100% correct to be excited about the week ahead. This place is amazing. This team is sensational. The list of reasons to be excited truly is never ending.

But in the interests of adhering to the countdown target we set ourselves:

#3 - FANCY DRESS.

In honour of the festival’s tenth birthday (something we will be honouring in our own way over the course of next weekend) the Fancy Dress theme is What you wanted to be when you were 10.

I feel like this is going to end in certain hilarity. I cannot wait to see the hordes of disappointed people dressed as various wild animals. I will ask every single one of them, in turn, at what age it was that they discovered it was impossible to switch species as you progressed through life. I for one still believe.

It’s also worth anticipating that this will inevitably lead to a lot of men in uniform, although I’m not sure if it’s permissible to find that interesting given that we’re talking about childhood dreams.

Anyway, I for one find the theme perfectly fitting because when I was ten I wanted to be a writer and preferably one that attends the coolest music events on the calendar.

Oh. Would you look at that.

Ladies and gents, prepare for some epic pictures evidence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment